When I decided to start my own business in 2008, I discovered the marketing term ‘Innerpreneur’ and instantly identified with it, and became fascinated by it.
An ‘Innerpreneur’ is a business owner who uses their business to find personal fulfillment (creatively, spiritually, emotionally, and physically) and create social change. This lead me to explore the larger cultural phenomenon afoot, namely what was shaping this new breed of business owner, and the ideas they held about meaningful capitalism.
This introduced me to the Cultural Creative movement, and the millions of people throughout the world who had moved past the old paradigm of modern versus traditional thought and action.
This is what I’ve learned so far…
- Are You An Innerpreneur?
- Innerpreneurship and the Bigger Movement Afoot
- How We Got Here: Becoming a Cultural Creative
- Marketing to Innerpreneurs & Cultural Creatives
Articles on Innerpreneurship:
Articles on Cultural Creativity:
- Resolving Our Past
- Criticize, Condemn, and Complain
- Standing For Accountability
- Buying In & Out Of ‘Not Enough’