Alex Hughes: August 2012 Innerpreneur Spotlight
a mindful Mama, authentic author and passionate coach for mama entrepreneurs.
My passion is for:
supporting Mamas to find, trust and love themselves, and to live their vision of a free, flexible, abundant and balanced life; a life that supports their joyful and mindful connection to their children.
(I am passionate about walking my talk and doing the above myself.)
My business helps you:
to find, trust and love your essence;
to listen and act in alignment with it and the dream it envisions;
to authentically, joyfully, mindfully (and simultaneously) balance:
- mothering your children,
- caring for and listening to yourSELF
- growing your passion business
My biggest challenge is:
- allowing, being and surrendering;
- recognizing and respecting the easy flow of unique success;
I make a difference by:
loving and guiding my children and family; being a giving and honest friend; and by supporting other mamas to grow a passion with allows them to joyfully do the same.
I have lots of ideas about:
- the benefits of f.f.a.b. innerpreneurship i.e., innerpreneurship that supports a free, flexible, abundant and balanced lifestyle;
- tools & techniques that support mama innerpreneurs to stay mindful and authentic to their passion(s) (children, included!);
- strategies & systems to authentically grow passion businesses to a place of abundance.
once you are connected with your essence and its Universal source, there is no stopping the accelerated flow and velocity of positive change towards your dream.
“How do you spell ‘love’?” – Piglet
“You don’t spell it…you feel it.” – Pooh”
– A.A. Milne