Zivana Anderson: Septemeber 2012 Innerpreneur Spotlight
Time & Energy Mentor
Find Zivana on Twitter | Facebook
- Straight talking.
- Funny with a dark sense of humour.
- A dreamer who doesn’t stop believing there must be more beyond the humdrum and determined to experience it.
- Excited by how much more I have to learn in life.
My passion is for:
- Helping people wake up.
- Helping people increase their confidence to step out of what’s expected and find their way in new areas.
- To stand for what is Truth.
- Books. Music.
- Have the gentle scents of Bali incense sticks waft through my home.
My business helps you:
Get clear about what really matters to you. And then how to make it happen. I’m very action orientated and always have ideas on the “how”.
My biggest challenge is:
Improve my work life balance. Detach more. Remember to take it slow – I try cram in too much (yet – spot the irony – I’m really good at helping others to focus on “less is more”).
I make a difference by:
Having a curious mind – it leads to different conversations. Caring. Following up. Wanting to make a difference. Not giving up when I believe in something. Taking one small action every day. Refusing to believe we must settle for what is expected.
I have lots of ideas about:
- How stepping out of your comfort zone creates and stretches your perceptions.
- Tools that can be used for different situations.
- Stories to be written to inspire others to shift and change.
- You are capable of more than what you think.
- Just ask – the doors open.
- Go with what scares you the most – it leads to wonderful growth opportunities.
- I can’t watch a musical without crying.
- There is a bigger plan even though you may not understand it at the time.
“But if in your fear you would seek only love’s peace and love’s pleasure, Then it is better for you … that you pass out of love’s threshing-floor, into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears” – Kalil GibranIf you would you like to be considered for an upcoming “Innerpreneur Spotlight”, please email me.