Mindopoly Centre for Change @Mindopoly
a certified Changework professional with over 20 years of experience, specializing in Educational and Transformational Coaching.
My passion is for:
helping people discover who they really are behind the small story they have of themselves, and to find the One Thing they want most in life but rarely, if ever, get to have. I believe that the relentless quest for this One Thing is what drives everything people do, though often unknowingly, and in ways that ironically keep them from having it.
My business helps you:
to discover your Essential Self — what you might call your True Nature — to define the one thing you want most in life, and uncover and eliminate the hidden obstacles that are keeping you from having it. Mindopoly’s unique approach helps you realize the keys to unlocking your untapped potential by teaching you how to transform the way you see yourself and the world in a radically new way.
My biggest challenge is:
finding a larger stage to educate others about the unseen but All-Too-Obvious misperception most people have about the true cause of unhappiness, conflicts and suffering. At Mindopoly Center for Change we call it “The World’s Deadliest Belief.” Essentially, this belief holds as true that “other people, objects and events are the cause of how I think, feel and behave,” and that “I’m responsible for how others think, feel and behave.”
This core belief is the foundation of the social chaos in the world today. It’s responsible for the creation of the bully-victim relationship, the relentless need for control — often through violence — and is responsible for more pain, unhappiness and death in the world than all natural disasters combined.
Another challenge for me is mastering the power of social media and the influence one well-placed message can have. I’m currently working on a project that will help bring my message to a global audience.
I make a difference by:
helping people become aware of some basic truths:
- You’re far more than who you think you are. Your Essential Okay-ness is independent of other’s opinions of you or circumstances outside of yourself. It isn’t a thing you have to ‘get.’ It’s the essence of your True Identity.
- We all have life circumstances and challenges, many of which are outside of our control. However, the manner in which we meet these challenges and the meaning we make of them — for good or for bad — is up to each of us.
- We give meaning to the people and things in our world through our beliefs and judgments. We assign them labels like good or bad and right or wrong based on our real or imagined experience with them. Judgments aren’t real in that they can’t be proven in a science lab as factual. Therefore, they’re not inherent in the natural world of people and things.
- Each of us lives life according to what we believe to be true about the world and ourselves, even if what we believe to be true — isn’t.
- Your greatest super power as a human being is your ability to create new empowering beliefs, meanings and judgments — and therefore a new reality. Learning to use this as a practical way of navigating life’s challenges is vital for living a self-empowered life.
I have lots of ideas about:
how The World’s Deadliest Belief is the main cause of conflict and suffering in personal, professional and world community relationships. I’m dedicated to teaching the one thing that you can do to change its influence on how you think, feel and behave. It’s a way to have peace in your world right now, even when the world at large seems insane. I believe that by changing this one perspective, we hold the power to change our world one mind at a time.
How educating kids about The World’s Deadliest Belief can end the rampant problem of bullying in schools today — in fact, bullying in all contexts.
How we need a practical approach to “Living-wise in an Other-wise World.” It’s the basis of Mindopoly’s Cooperative Engagement Model developed by my partner at Mindopoly, Lucia Pinizotti.
that the greatest cause of psychological suffering is that we believe our limited story of the world and who we are in it is true. It isn’t.
The proper treatment for unhappiness and many emotional ‘illnesses’ isn’t drugs. The cure is to correct the true cause — which in most cases is to correct erroneous thinking.
People are capable of great positive change and will embrace it willingly when their highest intentions are understood and honored.
In spite of appearances to the contrary, and though at times it may seem insane to try, it’s best to strive to see perfection. Most everything else is a symptom of the World’s Deadliest Belief.
A favourite quote of mine:
What you’re looking for is where you’re looking from. (Mooji)
If you would you like to be considered for an upcoming “Innerpreneur Spotlight”, please feel free to contact me.
Hello! I’m Tara, a wizard of less obvious things. I love hearing from you, so please feel free to connect with me.
I deeply appreciate your support of my work—through allowing it to grow in your imagination, through sharing it with others, and through your financial support.