Defining My Communication Strategy
an exercise in establishing your communication intentions
You'll get a PDF
Pay What It's Worth EXPLAINED
This product was lovingly crafted by me, Tara Joyce, and is for sale to you at the price you feel it is worth.
Please carefully consider the value you place on the creation and give accordingly.
When considering the value you place on the product, you could consider:
- your (perceived) level of satisfaction with the product, and the level of satisfaction I may feel in your valuation.
- your abilities (financially and otherwise) to contribute to the exchange and the abilities (financially and otherwise) I have contributed.
- your market awareness of the product and what you may receive from it and what has been put into it.
- your sense of fairness in the exchange
This fun and simple exercise will guide you in determining what you want to say and why you want to say it for any communication, business or personal.
- your communication purpose
- your self (and business) awareness
- your audience awareness
- your action steps
The exercise includes 18 probing questions to expand your thinking.
View the first few pages of the exercise.