Pay What It’s Worth: Building Your Sustainable System for Not Setting Prices
by Tara Joyce
You'll get a PDF (Print & Interactive)
53 page ebook
Pay What It's Worth EXPLAINED
This product was lovingly crafted by me, Tara Joyce, and is for sale to you at the price you feel it is worth.
Please carefully consider the value you place on the creation and give accordingly.
When considering the value you place on the product, you could consider:
- your (perceived) level of satisfaction with the product, and the level of satisfaction I may feel in your valuation.
- your abilities (financially and otherwise) to contribute to the exchange and the abilities (financially and otherwise) I have contributed.
- your market awareness of the product and what you may receive from it and what has been put into it.
- your sense of fairness in the exchange
WHAT KIND OF GROWTH COULD BE POSSIBLE IF YOU DIDN'T LIMIT THE VALUE OF YOUR OFFERINGS?
In 2009, I began a fascinating journey into exploring what's truly at the heart of business, pricing and it's exchanges. Exploring pricing models for my new business, I found myself asking — "What if I approached setting prices from a different angle; what if I don't set prices? What if instead I create a system for supporting my customer in fairly determining the value of what they're receiving?"
Business is about creating trust, building relationships, and the exchange of energy — in the forms of money, time, talent and other our resources — and I mused that not setting a limit on the value of these exchanges could be of great benefit to me, and my stakeholders.
BUSINESS AS MUTUAL BENEFIT, CONNECTION, AND EXCHANGE
Why would a business owner choose to not set prices? And how could this choice build a sustainable system for valuing their goods/services and growing their business? These are the questions explored in Pay What It's Worth.
INTEGRITY AS A TOOL FOR REDESIGNING THE SYSTEMS AROUND YOU
It's tricky business to be generous in a way that is nourishing and sustainable. To not set prices AND build a strong, sustainable business, it's necessary to look closely at your language and logic around money and finances and explore how it supports and limits your intentions and actions, and those of your customer.
ON YOUR JOURNEY INTO PWIW, YOU'LL
- learn more about this pricing system, while being supported in creating an elegant and sturdy framework for implementing it
- recognize, redesign and take responsibility for the systems and economy you find yourself in, and receive building blocks to create change in these systems
- evaluate your relationship with money and value exchanges and design them closer to the kind of life you want
If you're open to not setting prices, AND you want to fairly value yourself and your customer, this ebook supports you in shaping a sustainable pricing system for all your business stakeholders.
Take a peek inside
Explore the first 32 pages.