Cross My Heart: Strange Adventures on Big Island
by Tara Joyce
On her second assignment, Leigh reluctantly travels to an erupting volcano with her new partner, Noam. A strange force she encounters there awakens her to the existence of something unthinkable.
Pay What It's Worth EXPLAINED
This product was lovingly crafted by me, Tara Joyce, and is for sale to you at the price you feel it is worth.
Please carefully consider the value you place on the creation and give accordingly.
When considering the value you place on the product, you could consider:
- your (perceived) level of satisfaction with the product, and the level of satisfaction I may feel in your valuation.
- your abilities (financially and otherwise) to contribute to the exchange and the abilities (financially and otherwise) I have contributed.
- your market awareness of the product and what you may receive from it and what has been put into it.
- your sense of fairness in the exchange
"What do you think? This is the premise for a second episode...
It's her second adventure with the Academy and Leigh travels with Noam to Big Island, Hawaii where the Kilauea volcano is erupting. Of course, that new-partner-she-doesn't-want gets her mixed up in something strange and adventurous... Something to do with ghostly visions of little white dogs and of Elvis...
I know it sounds weird, right? Weird and kinda fun. I've got a feeling about this show. Cross my heart, it is going to be a hit."
- James Chomsky, lead actor on Strange Adventures