A Collector of Experiences
- I am an Urban Nomad, living and working with no permanent home.
- I am a certified life coach with two masters degrees, serving clients via blog, telephone sessions and online interactive e-courses.
- I am a professional actress, performing in live musicals all over the United States.
My passion is for:
My personal mission statement is “to ignite the experience of discovery in myself and those around me.”
- I believe in the highest quality while working within my resources.
- I believe in being prepared for unexpected opportunities.
- I believe in perseverance on the road to overnight success.
- I believe in knowing my boundaries while exploring new ideas and experiences.
- I believe in pursuing a life that is aligned with my purpose and passion in socially responsible ways.
And I believe that you can do it too.
My business helps you:
Understand yourself enough to live a life of purpose and passion.
I offer a free blog, low-cost interactive e-courses (personalize, organize, realize) and moderately priced private telephone coaching. My clients benefit by learning about themselves on a deep level, how they interact with the people around them, and how they can shift their thoughts and set personal patterns to reach new and exciting goals.
My biggest challenge is:
It seems sometimes that I am everywhere and nowhere – able to connect with people in unexpected locations, but also having to make a serious effort to stay connected with my inner circle. My sense of stability comes from strong connections to certain people who keep me grounded.
I make a difference by:
I deliver joy through
- being a positive presence in the room without putting on a fake air of happiness.
- performing in musical theater.
- deep conversations with friends and coaching clients.
- opportunities to volunteer or give back to my community.
I have lots of ideas about:
Having worked in a variety of service jobs I am so aware of the wide range of customer service experiences. So many people are not trained or motivated to do it well, yet good customer service makes the customer more satisfied, the business more profitable, and the life of the employee easier – win/win/win.
The importance of momentum and hard work.
Our culture wants to sell us the idea that things should be easy or happen overnight, but the more I learn about successful people the more I learn about their long road to success. I actually find it encouraging that really good things take time – it means that the best is yet to come!
“The place God calls you to is the place where your deep gladness and the world’s deep hunger meet.”
– Frederick Buechner