For the Next 2-ish Weeks
This article was suppose to publish this past Thursday but apparently I don’t know how to use WordPress properly. I’m working on it.
I’ll be in Nicaragua
Very early this morning, I left for my vacation to Nicaragua, Central America. I will be traveling throughout the country for a little under three weeks.
I am so excited to:
- hike the active volcanos
- wander the rain and cloud forests
- enjoy the colonial architecture
- laze on the endless beaches
- journal my experiences
But back on the innerpreneur ranch
Articles are going to published twice weekly as normal. The only changes are:
- I will not be writing. Instead, guest innerpreneurs will be sharing their wisdom with you. Look forward to wisdom from:
- Deep Thoughts (That Are Not My Own) will be on hiatus but Innerpreneur Spotlight will not.
- The posting schedule may be irregular as I can’t guarantee when I will be able to access internet. I am aiming to publish a guest post every Tuesday and Thursday but don’t be upset if I’m a bit tardy.
A message for you
Have a wonderful first half of February. Thank you for reading.
“So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth.” – Baha’u’llah
I like the quote but I don’t know know the quoter. Can someone enlighten me?
Oh and P.S. Your subscription to this blog is probably wonky right now. It’s Google’s Fault.