As you may or may not have noticed for the past few days my blog has been offline. There was a problem with my host’s new software and it didn’t accommodate the code blogs are built on. They’ve now worked out the problem and have been very gracious in offering retribution for the issue.
I had to rebuild the site a bit as I lost a bunch of content, so please email me if you notice anything funny. On the bright side, I got to rethink a few areas of the blog as I rebuilt it.
In glorious news (to my ego), I finished my Elastic Mind website and made it live. I rethought my old idea (the one that was taking me eons to finish) and streamlined it into a much simpler site. I love constructive criticism.