Zivana Anderson: Septemeber 2012 Innerpreneur Spotlight
- Straight talking.
- Funny with a dark sense of humour.
- A dreamer who doesn’t stop believing there must be more beyond the humdrum and determined to experience it.
- Excited by how much more I have to learn in life.
developing My communication strategy
I'm on a roll! After having so much fun creating exploring brand Me for you, I've felt inspired to create a series of Communication Design workbooks. I call it the nutshell series. All of the exercises will focus on supporting your identification and expression of various aspects of your Communication Design. I see the series this far as:
- exploring brand Me - focusing on discovering how you express your identity
- developing My communication strategy - focusing on discovering your goals and approaches in any communication project
- building My online presence - focusing on discovering how you want to be visible on the web to reach your goals
- enhancing My online presence - focusing on discovering where you can be more visible on the web to reach your goals
Finding a Good Mirror
Good mirrors matter. It's important that I see myself as I truly am. It's good for my heart and for my growth to have an accurate picture of who I am. So I'm learning to be a wiser shopper when it comes to mirrors. Just any old reflection of me will no longer do. I'm getting serious about the mirrors I choose to use. Finding the good mirrors, I've learned, is easier when I am clear on what a true reflection of me might look like. Then I can confidently say "in this mirror I look fatter than I am". Or "in this mirror I feel like too much of a caretaker". Or "in this mirror I appear less whole than I actually am".