Cross My Heart: Strange Adventures in Vancouver
by Tara Joyce
You’ll get a PDF
In this first of the Cross My Heart series, Leigh begins her work with the Academy of Impossible. Her first assignment not only tests her consciousness but also leads her into a very strange adventure.
Pay What It's Worth EXPLAINED
This product was lovingly crafted by me, Tara Joyce, and is for sale to you at the price you feel it is worth.
Please carefully consider the value you place on the creation and give accordingly.
When considering the value you place on the product, you could consider:
- your (perceived) level of satisfaction with the product, and the level of satisfaction I may feel in your valuation.
- your abilities (financially and otherwise) to contribute to the exchange and the abilities (financially and otherwise) I have contributed.
- your market awareness of the product and what you may receive from it and what has been put into it.
- your sense of fairness in the exchange
"What do you think? This is the premise for the pilot episode.
It's her first adventure with the Academy and Leigh travels to Vancouver, Canada to meet the partner she doesn't want and to encounter the puzzling community and people of East Hastings. Of course, that new-partner-she-doesn't-want gets her mixed up in something strange and adventurous... Something to do with a guy who can seemingly change people with his words...
I know it sounds weird, right? Weird and kinda fun. I've got a feeling about this show. Cross my heart, it's going to be a hit."
- James Ackoff, lead actor on Strange Adventures